Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Modesty is a vastly overrated virtue :-)

Hello Hello Hello !!!!

three cheers for a hat-trick, well almost... what im talking about is me getting featured in 3 magazines ! Two covers and one Kid of the Month ! Ain't that a catch !! hahaha.. i am so thrilled .. i made Mom a celebrity .. hehehe ! all you guys wanting an autograph, pls do write..i would only be too glad to oblige !




CHILD MAGEAZINE, Feb 2010 issue.. KID OF THE MONTH!




MOTHER & BABY magazine, March 2010 issue.. We are the cover story ! Me and Mom !





PARENTING magazine, March 2010 issue.. I am on the cover again..and 2 images inside as well !!

8 comments:

Swaram said...

Wowie! Ofcourse, I need ur autograph ;)
Lvely pics .. esp. the one on the cover of the Parenting magazine :)

Emaan said...

thank you Swaram.. ! yea..im just 'pretending' to eat that big cherry ..lol !

Momo's Ma said...

triple Hurray for the little super star. will get the mag asap. god bless mommy n the Hero

broca's area said...

oh..thts grt 'dude':)...keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...congrats again..when you are a big Man..at least I can say,..Ohh Emu..usko toh humne bachpanse dekha hai..:P
That being said..please send the autograph..:D

Unknown said...

Masha'Allah,
Boy keep going, we are glad and proud of you.

Maryam A. said...

Oh hey! I m maryam... I want few blogger frnds.. Wanna be one ? I m from Pakistan :) Haha! v r from neighbor countries.. ;) Anyways... check out ma block and follow please! www.maryam2cute.blogspot.com

haseena107 said...

i just found your blog, I don't even know how. I am so impressed with the time and effort you take with your son, the activities you two are involved in together. and in India! are you on FB? I'd like to follow your blog there.