special moments with my dad..... my hero !
okie.. now they say that boys are usually 'mamma's boys'... but not in my case.I do love mommy a LOT but i love dad a little more :-) why ? lemme tell u....
my dad's a busy busy man, hectic schedules erratic shifts (cos he's a cool journalist with a cool news channel) and yet he does ALL this for me :-
- he gets me new toys and jazzy outfits
- he's always next to me when im being vaccinated ...mommy says she's scared to see me in pain.. (ya ya.. sure !)
- he helps me burp after my feeds
- he saves me from evil mommy when she's stuffing mashed bananas, dal-pani, apple stew etc into my tightly shut mouth
- he lets me watch tv (thank god for cricket, what a game).. and also lets me hold his PS-3 controls. It has an awesome red light flashing. Wow.
- he gives me attention when im in a nasty 'attention craving' mood
- he massages my gums when they hurt
- and when im kicking him at night in my sleep, the poor fella just keeps inching away to give me space.. nearling falling off the bed himself !
now ain't he a darling ! so who do u like ? do write in...