Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A week in pics...

relishing a mango....mmmm....








giving my mom a raised eyebrow, cos im in a nasty mood... why ? just like that... babies have their secrets...


watching dad play on his PS-3, will kick his ass when i grow up !

after a bath, posing for the women out there.. :-)


here im showing off my new bunny shoes which my cool aunt huma had sent for me..

me with my new rattle dad got afte my mommy got after his life.. irritatingly noisy these things are i tell ya...


here im chewing on my bib to help relieve some pressure in my gums.


nothing else happened this week... except for i got my Hib3 vaccine.. doc said it wudn't trouble me, yet i cried a lot...mainly to grab the attention of all the girly babies at the clininc :-) mission was accomplished as all their cute mommies came and pampered me.. he he he

16 comments:

aneri_masi said...

Hi Emaan! Thanks for visiting my blog! You are such an angel! Dil khush ho gaya tumko dekh ke, and so glad you came by. Can I have some of those mangoes?

aMus said...

u r sucha handsome boy, indeed!! :)

the midnite giggle was very catching...:)

Nirmal said...

u grab attention of aunties....

emaan look out 4 cute baby gal kids...notty emaan

--xh-- said...

hey emaan.. u r smart and cuddly... :) already started grabbing attention of baby girls?... :-D

Mama - Mia said...

:)

you are handsome AND photogenic Emaan!! :D

keep rocking dude!! and gimme some of those attention brabbing tricks! though ofcos right now its my smile and not cry that works like a charm!!

you should try that!!

CubbyR

Anonymous said...

OHHH!! hw sweet r u !! really!!

mom 'n' dad look good too.. but not as much as u baby boy... u have my HEART crushed :))

lov!

Akshay said...

You'hv got the looks....pretty soon you will have all the girls drooling over u!!

Occasional Brilliance said...

ok, i am officially in love with you... your so cute!!! and you like mangoes - the same as me!!!

broca's area said...

writing part is really hilarious:)...and ps3 ??..wow man..have been playing xbox for a while and enjoy it and i bet ur father too enjoys it[women hate their husbands playing games].....

Anonymous said...

emaan babieee.. kishes from chronic writer maamaaajiii flown all the way thru blogrolling....

Anonymous said...

ill marry soon.. have a baby girl soon.. and i promise to marry her off to you..

Swati said...

Loved the pics and the captions :)

Sahefa said...

Wow emaan
u r gettin naught theses dayz. abhi se galz ki attention grab karte ho to aage or kyakya karo ge:P

Sahefa said...

naughty*

Unknown said...

Hehhaha!

Raised eyebrows and kicking a** on PS3! I like that :^P !

Anyways, no cute nurses this time?

Pri said...

googagagagooga!!
(i learnt baby language especially for you)

chweet pics...u are soo adorable...
and ur bunny shoes are cute too...though not half as cute as you! :D

ohh and im sure all the baby girls at the clinic must be crushed ;p