Monday, April 26, 2010

Earth Day at school





It is never too early to inculcate the desire to become guardians of the
Planet. This was observed at my play-school, Kinder Plume (where I go to play...and learn in between).

The school was decorated using recycled paper and waste material was
transformed into many creative objects. My teachers (Aarti Ma'm and Divya Ma'm) along with my class fellows (Shaza, Yuvraj-1, Yuvraj-2, Shivain and myself) celebrated Earth's birthday by cutting a cake in the happy and warm environment.

There were related rhymes sung by the facilitators and we did some art and craft activities using old newspapers and transformed them into beautiful little globes which we wore around our necks... pics included above....

In essence we had a fun time, while learning valuable lessons for life.

No comments: